DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION
GO WHERE THE FIRE IS
Whether you’re weaving through traffic to get to a vehicle fire, attacking fire in a wildland area or simply trying to reach the back of a burning structure, HMA Fire technology lets you go where the fire is.
- Our UHP technology is incorporated into a range of on- and off-road vehicles—from custom mini-pumpers, skid units and brush trucks to ATVs.
- Our systems are a versatile add-on to full-size fire vehicles.
- Some units are designed to be deployable via aircraft or helicopter.
GET THERE FIRST
UHP technology is fully operational within seconds. This puts you at the site and in control of the fire sooner.
OFFERS A SOLUTION TO THE SHORTAGE OF VOLUNTEERS, PARTICULARLY DURING THOSE DAYTIME CALLS
- Automatic throttle control and low-water shutdown enable a single person to operate the system. The pump is fully operational without a pump panel operator.
- Our 3/4” hand line can be hauled and operated by a single person with less strain and fatigue, allowing for more efficient use of your personal.
- Originally developed for forward operating bases in the Middle East, our UHP systems are engineered to be easy to maintain.
- Cutting-edge electronics, control systems and maintenance/service technology deliver superior performance and ease of use.
- HMA ultra-high pressure suppression systems use at least 1/5 the water with more than 90 percent effectiveness.
- With our UHP systems, approximately 90 percent of the water is used in putting out the fire. With low pressure systems, only 10 to 20 percent of the water is effectively used.
- A conventional system running at 150 gallons per minute is similar to a UHP system running at 20-30 GPM.
WANT TO TRY OUR PRODUCTS FOR YOURSELF?
Fill out the form to inquire about scheduling a hands-on demo.